Monday, April 13, 2009
Trip to Colorado
At the end of March, Mommy and I went up to Colorado for a few days to visit and were surprised with snow on the ground. I had a great time visiting and playing with Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Kevin and certainly kept everybody really busy chasing after me (especially up and down the stairs). We did a lot of fun things while we were up there. We went to the aquarium in Denver where I enjoyed looking at all the fish with Uncle Kevin. I even got to touch some sea creatures and loved watching the otters dive and do somersaults under the water.
I am still more interested in demolition than construction most times, but thought it was really fun when Grandpa built a tower around me. I was even really good to hold still (at least for a little bit).
Every now and then I needed to sit and relax with the big people to re-energize. Here I am hanging out with Grandma at Uncle Kevin's house.
We visited a children's museum in town and I had fun looking at all the fun exhibits and seeing how tall I'll be in a few years.
One of my favorite activities was to put my face over the big fan and feel the wind in my hair. Boy, was that fun! 
We had a fun time, and I was a great traveler on the airplane. I wonder where I'll go next...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment