I love wearing Daddy's Crocs. Even though they're about 10 sizes too big for me, I think I'm pretty cool stuff when I put them on and try to walk. I often don't make it very far before getting tripped up, but I sure like to keep trying. Plus, they have these handy holes in them so I can scratch my feet if needed.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
These Crocs are Made for Walkin'
...and that's just what they'll do... or at least attempt to do....
I love wearing Daddy's Crocs. Even though they're about 10 sizes too big for me, I think I'm pretty cool stuff when I put them on and try to walk. I often don't make it very far before getting tripped up, but I sure like to keep trying. Plus, they have these handy holes in them so I can scratch my feet if needed.
It doesn't even matter if they're on the wrong feet...it's just extra fun that way! It looks like I've got a bit more growing to do as these are some big shoes to fill!!!
In other updates, I'm creating a new fashion look for the tub: the bubble dress. I'll often sport a bubble beard and sometimes a bubble mustache to complete the look. Boy, those bubbles sure are a lot of fun!
I'm getting excited to be a big sister (although I'm not sure I fully understand all that that entails yet). But here's a picture of Mommy with my baby sister inside. Sometimes I even look under my shirt to see if I've got one too!
I love wearing Daddy's Crocs. Even though they're about 10 sizes too big for me, I think I'm pretty cool stuff when I put them on and try to walk. I often don't make it very far before getting tripped up, but I sure like to keep trying. Plus, they have these handy holes in them so I can scratch my feet if needed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, so cute - BOTH of you look great!! Funny that you posted this today as I was on a mission to find toddler-size crocs (with no luck), and saw the title and thought you had! But the big ones look even better on Hailey :0)
Hey Kim! Thanks for the posting, Hailey is very cute. And you look Great! Mom and Dad are really looking forward to coming down to visit you guys next month. I'm going to try and make it down later in the year. Have a great week. -Kirsten
Post a Comment