Thursday, March 12, 2009
Visit from Grandma and Grandpa
A few weekends ago, Grandma and Grandpa came to visit and I had a great time. I got to ride my bike, go to the park, play with some new toys and I LOVED all the extra attention! We celebrated Valentine's Day and I had a lot of fun making heart sugar cookies with Grandma. I helped dump all the ingredients into the bowl and even got to help stir.
Then I got to use the cookie cutter to make the hearts. I even put my own special 'fingerprint' touch on some of them.
After we baked them, we put frosting on, and I got to decorate them with sprinkles. It was a lot of fun and I surprised everyone by not trying to eat anything while decorating. Of course, I had my own style, and thought it was necessary to shake my head while shaking the sprinkles. Then we got to eat the cookies and boy, were they good!! 
I had a lot of fun building marble track towers with Daddy and Grandpa, who are expert architects and built a huge tower! I liked to put the marbles in and watch them go all the way down, again and again and again. 
After all that fun, I had to lay down and take a rest for a bit.
I'm still learning new things every day and having a lot of fun. I love to sing along to songs in the car and the bathtub. My newest skill is singing the whole ABC's song all by myself. I'm also learning to be more independent and try to push Mommy and Daddy's buttons a little. I'm excited to have a baby sister and even got to see her and say "hi baby sister" at Mommy's last ultrasound. I love to play with Maddie, and am getting good at telling her to "sit". Ahhh...life is good! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We loved seeing the new blog update.
Post a Comment