I helped Mommy celebrate her birthday and even got to have some cake and ice cream. Daddy taught me to say "Happy Birthday" and as a present, I was pretty well behaved all day!
I'm no longer camera shy and really like to smile for the camera and say "cheeeeeese"! Just hope that Mommy and Daddy are fast enough with the trigger before I run away to do something else!
I'm still a good eater and love to "dip" my food in "sauce". I like syrup on my waffles, and ketchup on most things (I even dipped apples in once!), and tonight I was a big fan of raspberry chipotle sauce on my ham. If I can dip it, I'll eat it!
The other night we were out after dark and looking for the moon. All the way home, I declared "I like-a the moon, I like-a the moon". Maybe I'll go there someday!
I still LOVE to read books and will even help read most of them by filling in the words when you stop reading. I now pick my books out by title and will certainly tell you which book I want to read.
I love to play with my toys and talk all day long. I'm a really busy girl and Mommy and Daddy say I'm growing up so fast. Now....what fun can I have next???
1 comment:
She is getting so big! And SO cute! Great pics, as always!
Post a Comment