Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's a.....

Girl!!

We realized we never posted our exciting news, but yup, we're expecting another baby in mid-June! We had an ultrasound today and found out that everything looks good and it's a girl. When we asked Hailey today if she wanted a little sister, her response was "no". Hopefully she'll warm up to the idea over the next few months. She loves to play with her dolls (she's even practicing changing their diapers) and we know she'll be a big helper. This leaves Andrew as the only male in the house, but he is coping really well!

We're very excited and really looking forward to our new family addition.

3 comments:

Shawn and Amelia said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! With Hailey as the indicator, I'd say you've pretty much perfected the girl-baby prototype... Another will be fabulous :0)

Wendy said...

We are so haapy for all of you. Girls are a ton of fun as you already know. I know Andrew will be just fine with another girl in the house. Have fun looking at all those baby clothes you have packed away!

kerrie said...

Yay! Congrats to everyone! Girls are terrific (I know, I AM one!)!