Saturday, March 1, 2008
Tons of Fun
I have been having so much fun going out to do things and exploring everything around the house. My Grandma and Grandpa came to visit a few weeks ago and we had so much fun. I really enjoyed having more people to play with and they gave me a lot of love and attention.
This is my typical greeting when I get up in the morning and after my naps. Somtimes I just hang out in my crib by myself and play but most of the time, I'm ready to get out and see the world.
Mommy and Daddy thought it would be fun to give me my own spoon with my oatmeal. I haven't quite figured out the spoon yet, but thought it was a lot of fun to squish the oatmeal between my fingers.
I love going to the park. I enjoy watching all the other kids play and like to swing. Here I am with Mommy after I went down the slide a few times - that was fun too.
In other news, I've sprouted my 2nd tooth but don't like having my teeth brushed. I like to eat blueberries and cottage cheese but am still not a fan of the pureed meat dinners. I enjoy going outside to play but don't like to crawl on the prickly grass. Once I get my second hand off the blanket and onto the grass, I turn around and go back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We love your new blog update. Thank you for taking the time to keep us informed with Hailey's new abilities, activities and photos.
Yay - new pictures! What a smiley, big girl you have :0)
Post a Comment