Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Getting around and up and down and up and down

Well, I've mastered crawling and am getting faster and faster every day. I love to stand up and walk along anything I can crawl to: chairs, toys, people, and the couch. Mommy and Daddy even find me standing up at the end of my crib after my naps. With all this new mobility and freedom, I'm trying to get into trouble but haven't managed to catch a cat yet...I loved to play with a balloon I got and thought it was funny that I had to look for it on the ceiling when I dropped it.I love when other people crawl around with me and will follow any other person who crawls. Here I am crawling around with Daddy.I hope that everyone had as much fun as I did on Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute blog.

Anonymous said...

I see so much of both of you in Hailey's sweet face! Looks like she's having all kinds of fun exploring the world.