Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spring is here!

The sun is shining, the birds and chirping, and the trees are blooming......and I'm loving it! (expect for the pesky wind that is part of spring here in NM). I've been really busy playing, exploring and enjoying the beautiful weather. Mommy and I went to the aquarium and botanical gardens this week and saw some big fish and sharks (although I was almost more interested in watching the other kids). Even though Easter is over, I still love to play with my eggs. I like to go outside to play and have conquered my fear of crawling on the grass. I will now crawl all over the lawn and patio but don't like to crawl on the rocks (I'd rather try to taste them). This morning, I went to an 'after Easter' egg hunt and had a great time with my friends. It was even another opportunity to get all dressed up and look really cute.

2 comments:

Grandpa and Gramma in Oregon said...

Hailey, you certainy have the look of spring with all your sunny outdoor pictures. We need you to send some spring weather our way to the NW.

Anonymous said...

Wow - shortsleeves and sunshine!! Can't wait 'til we're there to enjoy it with you :0)