!How cute you are, Megan! Did you dance around in your beautiful dress-up outfit? Have fun and we so enjoyed this picture.Love,Colorado Grandma and Grandpa
OK, the first part and picture are adorable. But the last statement, not sure I agree... I've always heard (and seem to remember!) that teenage girls can be anything but "sweet"!! Hold on to this pic and post for reference when we get there :0)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
!How cute you are, Megan! Did you dance around in your beautiful dress-up outfit? Have fun and we so enjoyed this picture.
Love,
Colorado Grandma and Grandpa
OK, the first part and picture are adorable. But the last statement, not sure I agree... I've always heard (and seem to remember!) that teenage girls can be anything but "sweet"!! Hold on to this pic and post for reference when we get there :0)
Post a Comment