Megan is now 11 months old and it's hard to believe that her 1st birthday is just around the corner. She now has two teeth, chats up a storm in her own language, and is always on the move. The novelty of the paper month signs has worn off as Megan would much rather take them on the go with her.

Megan still loves to push her cart around the house and often takes a detour to look out the back door. She especially enjoys it when there's a dog on the other side.
Megan is crazy about her big sister. She follows Hailey around the house, and likes to do whatever she does.


Megan loves to dance whenever there is music and is very proud to show off her new moves. And we love to watch her dance as it makes us laugh every time!
3 comments:
Holy cow, it's never dawned on me to think that this is the final month before Megan's 1st birthday - WOW!! But she just keeps getting cuter and can rock some serious dance moves :0) So fun to see the pics of the kids playing together, too!
Now that is funny. I love the extra little videos... makes me feel like I'm there.
Have fun in Arizona next week.
-Auntie Kirsten
I forgot to tell you that I love the picture of the girls standing in front of the door. I'm going to have to remember to try to get one like that.
Post a Comment