Hailey, Megan, and I headed up to Colorado last week for a family visit. We had a wonderful time, enjoyed many fun adventures, and the girls soaked up all the extra attention.

Our first two days were warm and sunny and we enjoyed a visit to the Denver zoo.

After checking out some of the live animals, Hailey found a friendly Hippo to climb on.




We soaked up some sun at the park.


The following day we got eight inches of snow, which meant snowmen, hand prints and snowballs.


We celebrated Grandma's birthday, and Hailey even helped to blow out the candles .

At the Children's Museum, Hailey loved dressing up and dancing around and Megan took some time to relax on the dock.


Of course the sun came out again and we enjoyed some more play time outside.



Thank you Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Kevin for the wonderful visit!



2 comments:
Would you stop setting the bar so high for pictures?! These are fabulous :0) I especially like the contrast between the sunny and snowy days... crazy weather!
I'm with Amelia, FABULOUS photos! Looks like a wonderful trip. I thought the "wait 5 minutes and the weather will change" only applied to Albuquerque (and Kansas)...guess it pretty much applies to everywhere!
Great lookin' family!
Post a Comment