Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

For St. Patrick's Day, we made shamrock sugar cookies, complete with the type of sprinkles that turn your fingers and lips green. Hailey loves to help in the kitchen and jumps at the opportunity to make cookies. She loves to use the rolling pin and proclaims that she does "an excellent job of cutting".
She was very proud to show off all her shamrocks.
Finally, the finished product and master baker (and we must say they were delicious).
Wishing you all a Happy St. Patrick's Day!

2 comments:

Grandpa and Gramma in OR said...

Happy St Patrick's Day to you all! I am so happy you celebrated with shamrock cookies! Wish we were there to have one. The cookies looked very tasty baked by such expert bakers.

kerrie said...

Happy St. Pat's! (You're SO on the ball for blogging...I'll be lucky if my St. Pat's post gets up this weekend...and I've got GREEN in my NAME!!!)

Anyway, you tell that cute little baker of yours that she can come make cookies for the Greenies ANY time!

Adorable!
~kg