Saturday, October 4, 2008

A trip to the zoo

Today I went to the zoo and had a great time. Check out everything I did:

Watched the gorilla's play. Got really excited to see the zebras and birds.
Showed Mommy the big Elephant. Checked out how sturdy this wooden fence is while looking at the camels. Helped push the stroller. Took a break and enjoyed a little ride. Saw all the sights while riding the zoo train. Had a picnic snack in the grass.
Hugged a tree.Ran around with my hands held high. Collected a few leaves. Relaxed on the way home after a long day.
It sure was fun and I can't wait to go back again soon.

2 comments:

Shawn and Amelia said...

Great photos of your latest zoo trip - looks like Hailey really got into the animals this time around!! And love her pink overalls :0)

Kirsten said...

Thanks for keeping the blog updated. The pictures are GREAT! I love the one of Andrew and Hailey pushing the stroller. Very Cute