Monday, September 29, 2008

Fall is in the air

Now that the weather is cooling off a bit, I've been having a great time doing a lot of outside activities. We visited a corn maze and I loved to run around in the small hay bale maze. I'm quickly mastering the park and even go down the big slides all by myself. We went to the State Fair and I enjoyed seeing a lot of animals, and even took a ride on a tractor. I took a tour of a fire station and got to go into the ambulance and big fire truck. I loved to look at all the lights and pretend I was riding on the back.Back at home, I love to play with my stuffed animals and am getting a lot better at posing (and smiling) for pictures. I love to play peek and hide behind the furniture. When Maddie is done using her bed in the morning, I like to go in and check it out. I'm picking up new words every day and constantly pointing things out to Mommy and Daddy: the moon is out, there's a car driving down the street, there are slides at the park "weeee", I need a snack and here is the pantry. Good thing they have me around to tell them all these things - what would they do without me?

No comments: