I'm a big help with chores around the house like vacuuming, closing the dishwasher (whether you're done with it or not), and dusting.
Monday, September 1, 2008
Keeping Busy
Boy have I been busy! Between sleeping, napping, and eating, sometimes there just isn't enough time to do everything (it's funny how Mommy says the same thing).
I'm a big help with chores around the house like vacuuming, closing the dishwasher (whether you're done with it or not), and dusting.
And most of the time, I'm pretty happy about it.
I used all 10 fingers and all 10 toes to create some new artwork for my room. I even tested out the colors on my face and hair.
I climb on the furniture to make sure it's nice and sturdy.
I'm always hugging and taking good care of my baby doll. She likes to go on the swing with me and I take her for rides in the laundry basket.
I've graduated from lion taming and am now working with dinosaurs. This big purple one at the park is pretty friendly.
I'm a big help with chores around the house like vacuuming, closing the dishwasher (whether you're done with it or not), and dusting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Busy indeed... and pretty cute, too!! It looks like Hailey is developing a passion for purple these days :0)
The "dusting" pic at the top is just adorable! What a cutie she's turned in to (ok, she was already a cutie...just getting to be MORE of cutie)!
-kg
Post a Comment