Friday, October 31, 2008
Fun at the Pumpkin Patch
This past weekend, Grandma and Grandpa came to visit and we had a lot of fun at the pumpkin patch. I loved walking through all the pumpkins, tried to pick up some but they were too heavy, and found just the right one to take home. 


I also had a great time with all the other activities at the farm, including going down a big slide, sitting on the big tractor, petting the goats, and walking through a haybale tunnel over and over and over. 


At home I helped Mommy and Daddy clean out the pumpkin. I liked to put my hand in and feel the seeds and helped to check out if it was clean enough to carve.
I wasn't too sure about pulling out all the slimy stuff inside the pumpkin but was very excited when Daddy did it - check out my reaction in this video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment