Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Rockin' and A'Rollin'

What do you get when you combine Hailey with a fuzzy yellow duck, a few batteries, and a song from 1958? A little girl in her element, filled with glee (and pure entertainment for the rest of us). Enjoy!
I hope we can all find such joy from the small things in life.

4 comments:

Niffer said...

OH MY GOD! Too too cute! I've always wanted a video like this of Ellie but she's not a big dancer. Sigh. Maybe I just haven't gotten her the right props.

kerrie said...

I would kill for just a quarter of her energy! Hilariously cute!

Shawn and Amelia said...

Fabulous moves, Hailey! And I love how Maddie just strolls through in the middle of it all, like whatever :0)

I'm a bit late on finding your Easter post, but it's a keeper, too!

Kirsten said...

Hey Hailey! Excellent Dancing Skills! I really enjoyed watching you. Definitely the highlight of my Friday night.
Love you,
Auntie Kirsten, Addy-Rayne, and Tahoma.