Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!


Spring is in the air and we had a lovely Easter day. Grandma, Grandpa, and Auntie Kirsten were here to visit and share all the fun. Hailey enjoyed dyeing eggs to make a rainbow of colors, complete with fun drawings and many stickers.
Both girls enjoyed all the special attention and the new singing and dancing duck was certainly a hit with everyone.
We started the morning with Easter baskets full of fun toys and tasty treats. Megan thought it was especially fun to spread the fake grass all over the floor.
Hailey enjoyed two egg hunts over the past few days and had great enthusiasm searching and tasting all the treats inside.
There's something about a beautiful sunny day, white sandals, and little girls in fancy dresses that just screams Spring and puts a smile on your face.
When Hailey puts on a pretty dress, she's destined to dance and pose for the camera.
We hope you all had a wonderful Easter.

2 comments:

Niffer said...

I absolutely LOVE that last picture. It might be my favorite one I've seen of Hailey. I think I may have to try to duplicate it but I have no idea how. I LOVE IT!

kerrie said...

Such adorable gals! Looks like Easter was a blast! And for the record, you have a BEAUTIFUL family!