Saturday, October 3, 2009

Up, Up, and Away

This morning we woke everyone up really early for Balloon Fiesta to see hundreds of hot air balloons. The weather was perfect, the balloons were beautiful, and we all had a great time.
Hailey was very excited to ride the bus to the event and really enjoyed seeing all the balloons inflate and take off. As we watched them leave the ground, she waved and said "bye bye hot air balloon".
We especially like the special shapes and Hailey kept looking for her favorite owl balloon all morning. Airabelle, the cow, is always one of our favorites.
Megan was such a trooper and enjoyed watching all the people and balloons. What a fun time of year in New Mexico!

2 comments:

Shawn and Amelia said...

Oh, now I'm wishing we would have gone yesterday - looks like so much fun!! The photo of all four of you would make a GREAT Christmas card... I love how both girls are completely captivated by the balloons!

kerrie said...

I agree with Amelia....Christmas card photos for sure! Great looking fam!
kg