Hailey is always saying things to make us laugh, and we're always wondering what she'll say next. Here are a few recent stories we thought we'd share:
Daddy drove past the parking lot we needed to turn into and turned into the next street to turn around.
Hailey (loudly from the back seat): "This is the wrong road, the wrong road"
Daddy finished his U-turn and turned back into the parking lot.
Hailey: "This is the right road, we go here"
I guess she's developed a pretty good sense of direction already...
*******************************************************************
Hailey (closely inspecting her fork at the dinner table one night): "I see a C"
Mommy and Daddy give each other a perplexed look but say nothing
Hailey: "I see a H, I see a I"
Mommy: "What else do you see?"
Hailey: "I see a N, I see a A, what that spell?"
Daddy: "That spells China, where your fork was made"
Hailey: "Oh yeah, China, I see China"
********************************************************************
While eating dinosaur chicken nuggets one day for lunch:
Hailey (picking one out carefully): "This is a pterodactyl, I eat his wings, this one first" then bites off a wing
Hailey (eating each body part after announcing it to everyone at the table): "I eat this wing next, then his head, these are his feet, this is his body"
Hailey (picking up another nugget): "What's this?"
Mommy: "That's a Stegosaurus"
Hailey (in her high pitched voice): "Hello Stegosaurus, hello!" then begins to walk it around on her plate "he doesn't fly, he just walks, I eat his head..."
And the story continues with each dinosaur and appendage. Who knew playing with your food could be so much fun?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those are great stories, amazing how much they observe and listen.
Post a Comment