We pulled out photos of Hailey at one month to see if there was any resemblance between her and Megan. We were quite surprised at how much they look alike. I guess we'll have to claim them both! Can you guess who's who?
I think it's Hailey on top and Megan on the bottom? But really, I wouldn't put any money on my guess since they look pretty much identical in these pics!! Both totally cute, of course :0)
7 comments:
Wow, that's uncanny! I'm guessing the top one is Megan? You made it hard by putting them in the same adorable dress!! Cute x 200!
I think the bottom one is Megan.
We think the top one is Megan. Dad said they are both Megan because Hailey has blond hair!
I think it's Hailey on top and Megan on the bottom? But really, I wouldn't put any money on my guess since they look pretty much identical in these pics!! Both totally cute, of course :0)
The top one is Megan and the bottom one is Hailey. We can't wait to see how similar or different they are as they grow.
Just like we thought!
(Actually we weren't sure either.) Such a cute idea, giving a comparison photo!
Ugh - wrong again... told you I was guessing!! Obviously, they are equally adorable! It will be fun to see how both girls grow and change over time.
Post a Comment