Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day Fun

I had a wonderful Mother's Day and enjoyed spending time with my family. It was off to a great start as Hailey ran into the bedroom, yelled "Happy Moders Day", climbed into bed and gave me a big hug! We all enjoyed a delicious brunch and a relaxing afternoon. We cooled off outside playing with Hailey's water table. She had a blast with all her toys, splashing, and pouring water all over herself. ...and of course being squirted with water by Daddy. It was a great day and I can't wait for it to be doubly special next year.

3 comments:

Niffer said...

That last picture is a great one! What a happy little girl! I'm glad your Mother's Day went so well.

Shawn and Amelia said...

Glad your day was special, and I love the photo of both of you gals all dressed up!

kerrie said...

Ah Kim, you look GREAT! Looks like you had a terrific Mom's Day! I did too!