Saturday, May 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today I helped Daddy celebrate his birthday. I wished him "happy birthday" many times, gave him lots of hugs and kisses, and even helped him open his presents. I helped Mommy sing to him and was very excited to eat some of his birthday pie. Although my attention span for most things is still quite short (which Mommy says drives her crazy sometimes), I love to sit and read my books. I like to talk about the pictures as I flip the pages and always say "the end" when I close the book.
Happy Birthday Daddy, I hope you had a great day!
Love, Hailey

2 comments:

Shawn and Amelia said...

Chiming in late to say happy birthday, Andrew!! You got some great pics from the day!

Grandma and Grandpa in Colorado said...

We love the picture of Hailey in pigtails by the fireplace. She looks so grown up and happy. We like the pictures of Andrew, too. He also looks happy and grown up.