I even take time to stop and inspect all the leaves and other things that are in the yard.
If you're lucky, I'll share my findings with you. Here, I found a rose petal that I took to Mommy.
Mommy and I have been taking swim classes to get me used to the water. Most of the time, I can't wait to get into the pool, but sometimes I'm not quite sure what to think about it (like the day Mommy brought the camera to the pool). I've got to practice a bit more before I'm ready for the olympics....maybe by the end of the summer.
I love to carry things around with me. It's pretty likely that I'll leave pieces of a puzzle in every room of the house. I'm always setting up a fun game of 'pick-up' for Mommy and Daddy to play.
Well, off to bed so I can rest up and get into a lot of trouble tomorrow.~Hailey
2 comments:
Really enjoyed the blog!
I think we'll see Hailey swimming the backstroke in Beijing for sure!! Liam will be competing for a spot in the splash event...
Post a Comment