Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Busy as a Beaver's Daughter

Boy have I been busy! Since my birthday, I've been having a lot of fun playing with my new toys and exploring new things. I love to play with my stuffed animals and give them hugs and kisses. I crawl all over and check out every corner of the house. I'm even getting more adventurous and will take a few steps between my toys and to mommy and daddy when they are there to catch me. My birthday balloon is still afloat and I point it out and say 'ba-yoo' every chance I get. Don't I look like I'm having a lot of fun (and getting into trouble)?I like to walk around the house with daddy and am pretty fast - I just hope he can keep up!I love to look out the windows to watch the birds and see everything there is to see. Maddie even likes to join me sometimes. I like to play in my new tunnel. I crawl through it, take other toys inside, and like to roll it across the floor from the outside.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

She has gotten so BIG since I was there to visit. Her hair looks a lot longer as well. I really like her tunnel and I love the photo of her and Maddie looking out the window together.

After checking out the Birthday shots, I felt bad that I didn't enjoy my Birthday Cake as much as Hailes did. It looks like lots of fun.
-Auntie Kirsten

Anonymous said...

I love the Hailey and Maddie photo! And that tunnel is so much fun - thanks again for having us over yesterday :0)