Monday, November 26, 2007

Gobble Gobble

I celebrated my first Thanksgiving with my Grandma and Grandpa from Oregon. I tried some mashed potatoes although I wasn't too sure about them and spit out more than I swallowed. Here I am all ready for the big feast - I even got to sit at the head of the table! I had a great time playing with my Grandma and Grandpa while they were here to visit. We talked, laughed, played and read some fun books.
The day after Thanksgiving, I experienced my first snow. I got all bundled up in my new winter jacket to keep me warm and went out to see the snow. I wasn't too interested in the falling flakes but the snowball was wet and boy was it cold!
Here I am testing out Daddy's big chair and he's right - it is very comforable!

1 comment:

Shawn and Amelia said...

I love the picture of all three of you in the snow :0) Are you done eating turkey yet? We finally gave the remaining leftovers to the dogs last night!