Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Trip to Colorado

Mommy and I recently took a trip to CO to visit family and friends. I did very well on the plane and had a wonderful time seeing and doing new things.
Grandma and Grandpa surprised me with some fun new books. I love to read books and even try to help turn the page sometimes. I spent a lot of time playing and showing off my rolling skills, and often had some great company to play with me.I went over to uncle Kevin's house and got to see his big fish tank. I really enjoyed watching all the colorful fish swim around.We spent one day at the zoo and saw a lot of neat animals including a baby zebra and an elephant getting a bath.I went on my first carousel ride with mommy and had a great time going around and around and up and down.
I also went on my first train ride and wasn't even scared!

No comments: