I'm enjoying the beautiful fall weather and even took time to stop and smell the roses (as well as feel how soft the petals are and grab a leaf or two).

I love to relax outside on a nice blanket and listen to all the neat sounds. I'm especially interested in the cool, prickly grass. I can even sit on my own for a little bit to play with it until I lean a bit too much to one side and fall over.


I had my first adventure to the dog park to watch Maddie play with all her doggie friends. I got all dressed up for the occasion and really enjoyed watching all the dogs run around and play.

I'm continuing to try new exotic foods and most recently tried some carrots. I think they're pretty tasty and have a good time making a mess all over my face, nose, ears, hands and bib. I've also found my feet to play with and have made a fun game of pulling off and tasting my socks. It's quite handy to have such fun toys always with me.


I've mastered rolling over onto both my back and tummy and think it's a great game to see how far I can go before mommy and daddy put me back on the other side of the room again. Check out the video to watch me go!
No comments:
Post a Comment