Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My New Baby Gear

I've got two new pieces of gear and am slowly taking over the house (Yes!!!!)

The first is my entertainment center with a lot of toys with fun colors, textures, and sounds. My favorite one is the animals that make sounds and sing songs - I've mastered pushing all the buttons. I can practice standing up and sit down when I get tired. I'm still working on turning myself around but I can tell I'll have a lot of fun in this for many months to come.
I also got a new high chair. I've got a ways to go before I fill it out, but I know I'll enjoy sitting at the table with mommy and daddy and look forward to tasting solid foods soon.
I like to play with all my toys, but it sure does wear me out!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hailey,
Your new playchair looks like you are having so much fun in it, playing with all the different parts. It is very colorful. We are sure you are becoming quite the musician, playing different tunes for Mom & Dad.
Love, Grandpa & Grandma in Oregon

Shawn and Amelia said...

Love to see the new pictures - we miss you guys already!! Look at Hailey go with that activity thing; she's cute as ever and getting so big!