Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day! (Hailey's first post)

Today I was very excited to celebrate my Daddy's first Father's Day
Check out the pretty blue dress I wore today (don't I model it well?) Of course I had to get in some snuggle time with Daddy on his special day
In the past few days, I've been keeping busy getting to know the cute baby in the crib next to mine
I've also been hanging out on the couch with Mommy trying to figure out all these stripes
Mommy and Daddy got a new wrap to hold me in. I'm still getting used to it but liking it more each day.
I can't wait to see what's in store for tomorrow.....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hailey, You are getting exponentially cuter every day. Your smile is a dazzler!
And that baby in the crib next to you is pretty cute too!