Hailey continues to show us many new expressions each day. Here are a few of our favorites so far and our explanation (guess) for what they really mean....
"I'm tough and sporting a new mohawk"
"I'm planning my trip to the Middle East"
"There sure is a lot in this world to think about" "Hmmm...look at that over there"
"This tongue is a great toy"
"I'm practicing for my Judo tournament"
"It's summer! Why am I dressed up like a snowman?!?"
"I'm finally relaxed without a care in the world"
Our other 'Children' also show many expressions. Since the cats spend the majority of their day sleeping, their expressions are limited and the pictures don't seem to change from year to year. Maddie is a bit more active and it's easier to interpret her expressions.
"Snoopy doesn't need this arm, does he?" "Turn off the flash!"
"What do I get for fetching this fowl?"
"Treat, please, treat, please..." "This is a nice place to relax with my Goose"
No comments:
Post a Comment