Monday, February 15, 2010

8 Months Old

Can you believe that I'm already 8 months old? Like they say, time sure does fly when you're having fun. Mommy and Daddy gave me this sign to hold and told me to look cute.
Although I found that giving it a good shake and tasting it were much more fun.
I love to try different finger foods and can't wait to get some teeth so I can eat some more. I am very speedy at rolling across the room and find it fun to play with almost anything, even if it's just peeking out from under my blanket.
I especially enjoy hanging out with my favorite sister.
Of course, a nice warm bath with a good book is always a wonderful way to end the day.
Ahhh...life is good!

2 comments:

kerrie said...

EIGHT months already!?! She's growing up soooo fast! And the bath/book pic - BEST EVER! Adorable, as always!

Grampa and Gramma in Oregon said...

Megan's personality really shined in this 8 month posting. She seems to be so very happy. Good job, parents!