Wednesday, January 13, 2010

7 Months Old

Megan is now 7 months old and still growing so fast. She's very good at sitting and enjoys her new perspective playing with her toys. She continues to taste the world around her by putting everything within reach into her mouth (we couldn't even get a single picture of her without the sign in her mouth - that girl is quick!)
Megan is still a very happy girl and has gotten into a good napping schedule. She's a very good eater and is usually up to trying new things, especially if they're mixed with a little banana. She simply adores Hailey and loves to watch her do everything. We get such a kick out of their interaction with each other, even if it is an entire conversation with no recognizable words or just a bunch of giggling. Megan certainly shows her personality through her many facial expressions. She loves to scrunch up her nose and take a good look at everything. It's fun for us to guess what she's thinking.
What are you doing?
Who, me??
That was funny!
It's so much fun! We can't wait to see what month 7 brings.

1 comment:

Niffer said...

I don't think I've told you this yet, but I LOVE the pictures you have of Megan with the signs. Where did you get them? I wish I had thought of that myself but I feel like I'm 3 months too late to start that.