Sunday, September 6, 2009

When I Grow Up...

The other morning, I mentioned that when I grow up, I want to be a toucan, or maybe a zebra. While, this sounded silly to Mommy and Daddy, I'm just exploring my career opportunities.
Perhaps I'll be an artist and create my own painting techniques.
Or maybe I'll work with animals, since I love all kinds.
Maybe I'll have a green thumb and have a garden extraordinaire.
I might play sports.
I could take to the skies (and even take Daddy along for a ride).
Perhaps I'll be an astronomer since I always look for the moon. There are so many possibilities - good thing I have some time to figure it out. I guess for now, I'll just be a little girl who loves to have fun and enjoys spinning around and around until I get so dizzy that I fall down. Ahh, the simple things in life are just grand!

3 comments:

Shawn and Amelia said...

This is such a fun post!! No matter what she does when she grows up, I'm sure Hailey will stay her wonderful self!

Grandma in Oregon said...

Again another great posting! We love seeing all the photos.

Niffer said...

Adorable.