Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Fun in the Colorado Sun

This past weekend we took a road trip to Colorado. The girls traveled amazingly well in the car and we had a nice visit with Kim's family. We had a great time playing outside in the beautiful weather.

At the neighborhood park, Hailey enjoyed swinging high with Grandpa.
She had the entire playground to herself, but didn't even go down one slide. Instead she chose to "just play with the rocks" and pull the wagon around.
Meanwhile, Megan enjoyed the fresh air and took a nap.
At Uncle Kevin's house, Hailey enjoyed feeding the fish in his ponds and had to test out the water temperature.
She had a fabulous time picking cucumbers and tomatoes (some of which actually made it into the bowl and didn't go straight into her mouth).
Megan enjoyed all the flowers and waterfall in her own way.
Megan turned two months old today, and despite all her shots, still had a lot to smile about.

1 comment:

Niffer said...

You guys look fantastic and I'm going to have to find out where that park is! It has more slides than our park. No fair! I'm sorry we weren't able to meet up. I thought I would be able to but we've been pretty messed up with no sleep yet. Hopefully next time!