We are delighted to announce the arrival of our newest family member. Megan Ashley was born June 12th at 3:36am. She weighed 7lbs 6oz and was 21in long. She is happy and healthy and we are all enjoying being home together. Hailey adores her baby sister and always wants to see her and kiss her. We can't wait for all our new adventures as a family of four!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She's BEAUTIFUL!! I kept checking in for baby photos and am so excited to see them :0) Congratulations to all of you, and welcome to the world Megan!
I love the name Megan Ashley! Congrats! She's adorable and I'm so glad to hear that Hailey is liking her.
I am so happy to hear that your newest addition has arrived! Congratulations Moen Family!!!
Wendy, Alan and Sierra
She is indeed BEAUTIFUL!!! Congrats to everyone in the Moen casa!
Post a Comment