Saturday, August 2, 2008

My Adventures in Colorado

Last week, Mommy and I went to Colorado to visit Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Kevin. We had a great time and did a lot of fun things despite the heat. We went to the butterfly pavilion where we saw some beautiful butterflies and I had a great time playing in a huge bee hive.I enjoyed my first wagon ride around the block. I even rode to the park where I loved to swing and go down the slide with Grandpa.We went to a water fountain play area, and after checking it out for a few minutes, I walked right in and had a great time. I wasn't very happy when I got sprayed in the face, but always went back for more. By the end, I was soaked head to toe but that was a great way to cool off on a hot day.We went to the zoo and I really enjoyed seeing all the animals. My favorite part was the carousel which I got to ride three times!At Grandma and Grandpa's house, I mastered going up and down stairs, had fun playing with toys, enjoyed reading a lot of books, feeding the fish and knocked down all the towers that Uncle Kevin built for me. It was a fun week and I look forward to going back. Back at home I've found that it's fun to play with string with the cats. They'll chase me around the house and I like to dangle it in front of them to bat at - they're so silly!

Off to my next adventure...

-Hailey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, looks like fun times with grandma and grandpa in Colorado. But we're sure glad to have you both back :0)

kerrie said...

Such a pretty picture of you and Hailey on the carousel!
-kerrie