Monday, July 14, 2008

Fun in the Sun

I've been having a great summer and have been doing a lot of fun things in my own backyard. I love to look out the window and see all the birds that our new bird feeder attracts and I enjoy carrying rocks around the yard and sharing them with people. The other day, I cooled off with a sprinkler toy and had fun putting my hand in the water stream (after I learned that I didn't like it when I put my face in it).I love to play with bubbles and often request to play with them. I like to dip the wand in and out of the bottle but haven't quite gotten the hang of blowing them yet. Mommy and Daddy put up a new swing for me and I love it! I like to swing back and forth while watching the birds and watching Maddie play....ahhhh...life is good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the new pictures! Hailey looks so grown up swinging away like a big kid!!