I love to stand up and dance and bounce. I'm becoming really good at holding onto things (people, my toys, the couch) and can even pull myself up if I've got something good to grab onto.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
I'm a big girl now....
...and I'm still growing and learning new things!
I love to stand up and dance and bounce. I'm becoming really good at holding onto things (people, my toys, the couch) and can even pull myself up if I've got something good to grab onto.
I love to bang my toys together and can't let any kind of tower go untouched - it's so much fun to watch everything fall over, and almost more entertaining to watch mommy and daddy build it up again.
Here I am on my 9th month birthday modeling my new hair barrettes. It certainly helps to keep my hair out of my face and I have one to match all my outfits.
I still love to eat and am expanding my repertoire of finger foods. I've learned how to suck through a straw but think it's more fun sometime to spit it back out rather than swallow it. I keep trying to stand up in the tub and I roll over so quickly that it makes diaper changes a bit of a challenge - he he he. Off to see what other trouble I can get into....
I love to stand up and dance and bounce. I'm becoming really good at holding onto things (people, my toys, the couch) and can even pull myself up if I've got something good to grab onto.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like the new update. She seems to be getting lots bigger. I'm looking forward to seeing her and Maddie in the spring. Where are my Maddie Photos. I want one of Hailey standing while holding onto Maddie. :o)
See you soon. It will be Christmass in March!!!
Loved the new blog entry today! Very cute!
Post a Comment