I'm enjoying my 'tummy time' more and more and like to hold myself up tall to look at my toys.
I've giggled only twice now but am talking up a storm. I've discovered that I can make a lot of new sqeals and sqeaks and try to repeat sounds that mommy and daddy make. I'm an expert and blowing bubbles and making raspberry sounds.

I've been working on my camouflage skills - can you find me???

I like to sit in my Bumbo seat and play with my toys. I've even joined mommy and daddy sitting at the dinner table like a big girl.

I've gotten a lot more squirmy (which makes diaper changes and bath time more fun) and love to kick my legs and wave my arms really fast.

I like to reach out and grab my toys in my gym.

I'm working on my dog training skills and showing my power over Maddie
I wonder what I'll learn to do next.....
I'm even becoming quite the traveller and recently got back from a trip to Oregon and Washington to visit family and friends and did well on my first plane ride. Stay tuned for all the details...
No comments:
Post a Comment